These days, it's not as simple as just following a few prominent media outlets: Online news sites and the ever-changing social media environment means that everyone must have their own platform to speak from. Consumers are actively engaging in conversations that matter to your business-and shifting the control of your brand and reputation from your hands to theirs.
With so many conversations taking place, how can you keep up?
The answer is simple: consolidated media monitoring.
MediaVantage automates the task of media monitoring with a powerful search engine that pulls content from multiple sources into a single dashboard-in real time. MediaVantage monitors:
- news media (print, TV and web-based)
- microblogs (e.g. Twitter)
- social-networking sites (e.g. Facebook)
- photo-sharing sites (e.g. Flickr)
- social-video sites (e.g. YouTube)
- review sites
MediaVantage lets companies extract valuable information from their search results quickly and easily. MediaVantage doesn’t restrict the number of search terms or results you can access. And its monitoring delivers concrete ROI on your PR dollars.
The speed at which conversations are taking place online is increasing every day, making it more important than ever to be prepared and stay on message. A viral video or blog post can create a communications crisis in an instant. Companies can no longer afford to take the time to regroup and strategize.
So how do you ensure that your company is always prepared and on message?
The key is to align your efforts, your messaging and your collaboration on a single communications management platform.
Everyone knows where to find the answers they need. MediaVantage enables communications management through:
- Centralized collaboration - Share emerging corporate issues and media content with stakeholders using a single application and increase the efficiency of your PR activities.
- Improved communication results - Gain real-time insight on media coverage and PR activity reporting, and adjust local/global communication strategies.
- Brand and reputation protection - Synchronize corporate activities in response to brand-threatening conversations across traditional and social media.
It's one thing to have all the data, but quite another to know what to do with it. The overwhelming number of conversations taking place in the media carries with it an overwhelming volume of collected data.
It may be great to have access to all of this information, but how do you use it to demonstrate the direct correlation between your public relations activities and your ROI?
Don't just collect data: measure your activities and report upon your progress.
MediaVantage lets you use your media monitoring, corporate communications and media relations activities to create actionable business intelligence.
- MediaVantage’s robust reporting capabilities let you directly demonstrate the correlation between your PR activities and your communications outreach.
- Report on the success of specific campaigns and volume, view the source of media coverage and conversations, provide competitive analysis and analyze individual lines of business and geographies.
- Generate professional clip books, executive briefing books and media coverage reports with speed and ease to demonstrate all of your PR functions to your key stakeholders.